For the first time this season we are going to select the top 20 players in the Premier League, right here, right now. Remember, Power Rankings are based purely on the output of players at this moment in time. Reputations mean nothing. This list is all about results.
So, without further delay here's a look at ProSoccerTalk's Premier League Player Power Rankings (try and say that 10 times fast) so you can chuck a handful of these in your fantasy teams, settle some arguments with friends or watch some of these smaller named players a lot closer in the weeks to come.
Let us know if you agree in the comments section below.
1. Kevin De Bruyne (Man City)
2. Diego Costa (Chelsea)
3. Raheem Sterling (Man City)
4. Idrissa Gueye (Everton)
5. Kelechi Iheanacho (Man City)
6. Sadio Mane (Liverpool)
7. Romelu Lukaku (Everton)
8. Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal)
9. Michail Antonio (West Ham United)
10. Nicolas Otamendi (Man City)
11. Riyad Mahrez (Leicester City)
12. Etienne Capoue (Watford)
13. Georginio Wijnaldum (Liverpool)
14. Marcus Rashford (Man United)
15. Fernandinho (Man City)
16. Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace)
17. Islam Slimani (Leicester City)
18. Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur)
19. Heung-Min Son (Tottenham Hotspur)
20. Virgil Van Dijk (Southampton)