Which Of These EPL Clubs Has The Highest Number Of Fans In Nigeria?
Basic Info On Each Club
Arsenal Football Club is a professional football club based in Highbury, London, England, that plays in the Premier League, the top flight of English football. The club has won 13 League titles, 12 FA Cups (a joint record), two League Cups, 14 FA Community Shields, one UEFA Cup Winners' Cup and one Inter-Cities Fairs Cup.
1. Full name Arsenal - Football Club
2. Nickname(s) - The Gunners
3. Founded in 1886; 131 years ago as Dial Square
4. Stadium Name - Emirates Stadium, Capacity 60,432
5. Owner Arsenal - Holdings plc, Chairman Sir Chips Keswick
5. Manager - Arsène Wenger
6. Net Worth - £1.118bn
Chelsea were founded on 10 March 1905 at The Rising Sun pub. Chelsea have won five national league titles, seven FA Cups, five League Cups and four FA Community Shields, one UEFA Champions League, two UEFA Cup Winners' Cups, one UEFA Europa League and one UEFA Super Cup.
1. Full name - Chelsea Football Club
2. Nickname(s) - The Blues, The Pensioners
3. Founded in 10 March 1905; 112 years ago
4. Stadium Name - Stamford Bridge, Capacity 41,631
5. Owner - Roman Abramovich
6. Chairman - Bruce Buck
7. Manager - Antonio Conte
8. Net Worth - £826m
Manchester United Football Club is a professional football club based in Old Trafford, Greater Manchester, England, that competes in the Premier League, the top flight of English football. Nicknamed "the Red Devils", the club was founded as Newton Heath LYR Football Club in 1878, changed its name to Manchester United in 1902 and moved to its current stadium, Old Trafford, in 1910. Manchester United have won a record 20 League Titles, a joint-record 12 FA Cups, 5 League Cups and a record 21 FA Community Shields. The club has also won three European Cups, one UEFA Cup Winners' Cup, one UEFA Super Cup, one Intercontinental Cup and one FIFA Club World Cup.
1. Full name - Manchester United Football Club
2. Nickname(s) - The Red Devils
3. Founded in 1878; 139 years ago, as Newton Heath LYR F.C. In 1902; 115 years ago, as Manchester United F.C.
4. Stadium Name - Old Trafford, Capacity 75,643
5. Owner - Manchester United plc (NYSE: MANU)
6. Co-chairmen - Joel and Avram Glazer
7. Manager - José Mourinho
8. Net Worth - £1.848bn
Manchester City Football Club is a football club in Manchester, England. Founded in 1880 as St. Mark's (West Gorton), they became Ardwick Association Football Club in 1887 and Manchester City in 1894. The club moved to the City of Manchester Stadium in 2003, having played at Maine Road since 1923.
1. Full name - Manchester City Football Club
2. Nickname(s) - City, The Citizens, The Sky Blues, Blues
3. Founded in 1880; 137 years ago as St. Mark's (West Gorton) 16 April 1894; 123 years ago as Manchester City
4. Stadium Name - City of Manchester Stadium, Capacity 55,097
5. Owner - City Football Group
6. Chairman - Khaldoon Al Mubarak
7. Manager - Pep Guardiola
8. Net worth - £907m
See Net worth of other EPL clubs below