Ekiti state governor, Ayodele Fayose, has come up with shocking predictions of likely events that will take place in Nigeria in 2016. The 7 things prophesied by the governor for 2016 include the following:
- Power generation will drop to its lowest ebb in 2016.
- 6.7 million Nigerians will lose their jobs.
- Chibok girls would not return in 2016.
- There will be removal of oil subsidy within the first-quarter of next year.
- There will be so much disobedience to court orders.
- Corruption under Buhari will be on the increase,
- poverty in the nation will be at its highest in history.